Pregnant after IF

I need a pep talk *updated*

Hello ladies, 

I know many of you have been through beta hell and are well equipped to help me over-analyze my situation. I'm trying to be hopeful, but realistic. My clinic starts betas kinda on the late side of norm; my first beta was on Friday at 15dp3dt and it came back at 408. The most nerve-wracking point of this IVF cycle has been awaiting this next beta; it came back today 17dp3dt at 649. (I can't help comparing this to the game of Card Sharks and having the starter-card be an 8 and the second card be a 9.) I'll return on Tuesday for beta 3. 

What did your clinic like to see as far as doubling? The nurse who called me back said they liked to see it increase 66% every 2-3 days and not to worry. ::cue the worrying:: Everything I've read has mentioned doubling every 48-72 hours. I'm on the edge at 70 hours already.

Worrying isn't going to change my outcome, so I'm trying not to but it is very hard. Tell me your beta hell success story or just post "hello" if it is detailed in your siggy. 

Thank you! <3 

**UPDATE**

I'm closing the loop for future Googlers--beta caught up today at 1485, but not after a total meltdown leaving my RE's office this morning. 

Intro coming soon--thanks again, ladies! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml