Pregnant after IF

A/S this morning UPDATED

H and I are getting ready to head out for our a/s in a few minutes.  I am so excited and nervous at the same time!  We are finding out what we are having, but won't know the info until next Saturday when we do a small gender reveal celebration with family.  I have no idea how I'm going to wait that long!  Can't wait to see LO again in just a little while.

Update: So we went in for our a/s at 10 am this morning and all is looking great with LO.  We got to see the stomach, spine, all four chambers of the heart and kidneys.  Baby is currently breech (obviously has plenty of time to move) so getting a profile shot was tough.  The tech was kinda bitchy and didn't explain a lot of what we were seeing so H kept asking what everything was.  She switched to 3D and we got some cool pictures looking at baby's face and also of his/her arm up near its face and sucking its thumb.  She was able to tell the gender and wrote it down for us so I am giving that to a friend this week who will get our balloons for the gender reveal next Saturday.  Only small issue was that she could see the cord but couldn't get a clear picture of all three vessels so we are going back in 2 weeks for another u/s, which I'm fine with bc we get to see the LO again.  Thanks for all your good vibes! 

And a shameless AW:

Looking straight at baby's face

Baby's arm up near his/her face and maybe another arm or foot underneath?:

Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
Moving right to IVF with ICSI
ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
It's a boy!
PAIF/SAIF welcome!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Blog: Project Make a Baby
BabyFruit Ticker