Breastfeeding

Pumping/bottle and bf'ing instead of only bf'ing?

So DD got sick 2 weeks ago and stopped STTN. She has been over her cold for a week now so I would have thought things would have gotten back to normal with the sleeping but they haven't.

I noticed the past few days that she gets fussy at the breast and doesn't eat for very long. She's only gotten like 3 bottles in her whole life and hasn't gotten one in a few weeks so she's not fussy at the beast because she wants a bottle since she doesn't really like them. She also used to cluster feed for her evening feed but hasn't done that in a little while. I decided to pump last evening and give her the milk in a bottle (since she can drink it fast and I'm guaranteed she gets at least 4oz) and then I also breastfed her. She ended up STTN last night so I'm thinking she wasn't getting enough now that she's not eating much...

If I start pumping in the evening and giving her the milk in a bottle, will my evening supply go down since the pump isn't as efficient as her nursing? I will try just nursing her tonight to see what happens but if she doesn't STTN, I might want to start bottle feeding for the last feed. Any thoughts? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml