Pregnant after IF
Options

XP From SAIF: Had OB Appt Today

Had a check up w/ my OB...she listened to the baby's HB - 156 bpm and she thought it sounded great.

She was pleased w/ my NT screening test results (1 in 2400-2600ish for Trisomy 21, 13 and 18) but I do have low PAPP-A which can be associated w/ IUGR so I'll have to have an u/s once a month after 20 weeks.  I had this w/ DS also.  She said if someone has it in one pg they tend to have it in subsequent pregnancies, and they don't know why.  But, she was reassured that my son was fine. 

I also posted about how at 11 1/2 weeks I had my cervix measured as part of a u/s for spotting and the u/s tech and fellow thought it was too short but couldn't get a good measurement b/c it was curved, and when they checked w/ the attending he thought it looked in normal range and it was too early to measure it and their measurement wasn't taking into account the entire length of the cervix.  I asked if we could follow up w/ an u/s and my Dr. agreed, but she said she's not concerned b/c the attending didn't think there was an issue, and I went full term last time and it's rare to have PTL w/ a previous full-term pregnancy. 

I'm also scheduled for a fetal echo b/c my nephew has a congenital heart defect. 

Whew!  Lots of information...

TTC in 2008. Stage II/III endo, Hashimotos hypothyroid, low morph (3%).
2 cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/Crinone=BFN.
IUI #1 - 4 Follistim/Ovidrel/IUI/Crinone = BFN.
IVF #1 - Antagonist w/ ICSI 4/10. 17 retrieved, 5DT of 2, BFN :(
IVF #2 - Long Lupron w/ ICSI 6/10. 15 retrieved, 3DT of 2, BFFN!!
Lap 7/21/10
IVF #3 - Clomid/Antagonist w/ ICSI 10/10. 14 retreived, 3DT of 3, BFP 10/20 but m/c. No HB 11/15/10 - D&C 11/17/10.
FET - 2 blasts, 1 survived the thaw. Transfer 2/19. Beta #1 3/1 375, Beta #2 3/3 885, Beta #3 3/8 4261, Beta #4 3/11 9005. U/S 3/8 1 sac 1 yolk, U/S 3/16 1 heartbeat 114bpm!.

James Paul born Oct. 24th 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks!

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
"Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker