Breastfeeding

Uneven boobs!

About a month ago or so I finally healed from a bad case of a recurrent milk blister and LC even thought could be raynaud's phenomenon, long story short, it was extremely painful and it took FOREVER to heal and get back to normal. During that time I was offering the other side and I was only nursing on the affected one only once a day to relieve the engorgement. Eventually it go so small, I mean really small while my other boob became larger than my head--don't laugh lol! I started to do the opposite, offering the small one to try to build up the demand but the only thing happening (after two weeks of this) is the large one is becoming smaller but there is still a difference of about one or two cup sizes! Tongue Tied I look like those stuffed animals that have those little beads inside and when you tilt it to one side all the beads go to one leg leaving the other one empty, ynwi? Yup just like that!

Is it possible to even them out by continuing giving the small one preference or is my my supply just dwindling and not coming back at all? Any thoughts? TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml