Pregnant after IF

Can I refuse insulin?

First off congrats to all the recent bfp's and I'm sorry to hear of some if the recent losses. I have been thinking of you all.
I was admitted to the hospital yesterday for daily monitoring since twin 2 showed new signs if Doppler issues. Today he looked much better so feeling positive.
Quick background before I get to my question: my glt came back at 154. The test baseline was 140 so it was only borderline high. My mfm office sent my home with a glucometer instead of having me do a gtt immediately. After altering my diet all of my numbers gave been excellent and well in the normal range.

Thus morning my crazy day nurse starts telling me I've been ordered insulin...after getting a great reading if 86 this morning after steroids yesterday too which can raise sugar levels. I looked at her like she was nuts. Now she's hounding me about glucose tests before every meal which is fine, but honestly I'm a little worried about her judgment. Can I refuse insulin if she tries to make me?
TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image