Breastfeeding

Needing to supplement - advice please

DS is 5 months old and I went back to work last week.  My plan all along was to pump, but much to my disappointment, I found out that my milk has a very high lipase level and DS won't touch it.   Right now I feed him at 7 a.m. before I leave and at 5:30 right when I get back, and my parents drive him to my workplace so that I can feed him around noon, but I don't think that's enough.  The decision now becomes what to supplement with.  Here are the options I came up with:

(a)  Formula - any one has any recommendations on which ones it the best?  We tried giving DS Similac but he didn't seem to care for it (only took 1 ounce).

(b) fruits/vegetables - we've already given DS avocado, banana and sweet potato, and he LOVES them.  So I could always increase the amount of those that I give him?  Previously I was trying not to give him too much until he is 6 months old.

(c) meat - like I said, I was planning to wait till 6 months, but perhaps I should start now?

(d) rice cereal / oatmeal?  I wasn't planning on doing this originally, but would this be a better option than formula?

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!