Breastfeeding

DS is 3 week and 3 days and I'm seriously thinking about throwing in the bfing towel.

I EPd with DD bc she wouldn't latch. DS has done fine with nursing but he is seriously feeding all day long. Honestly, I nursed him for about 12 hours straight yesterday. He would fall asleep while nursing and then as soon as I'd take him away from my boob he'd want it again. He never napped for more than maybe 15 minutes and that was only if I held him. At night he will nurse then sleep for 2-3 hours. I have pumped a few times so I know there is milk. Plus he has plenty of dirty and very wet diapers. Yesterday and today he does this thing where he gets fussy while nursing and I don't know what that's all about. His 4 week dr appt is next week. I don't know what he weighs bc he hasn't been to the dr in 2 weeks. He was axbit underweight at his 1 week weight check. He's had formua a couple times and I pumped and gave him breast milk I. A bottle and it seems in both cases he seemed more satisfied. I just don't understand what's going on or what to do. I just feel like I'm on the edge of a breakdown. I slso have a 4 yo daughter who wants and needs me so its hard to nurse almost the entire day between 7am and about10pm. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml