Pregnant after IF

Maybe a ridiculous question...

There's a possibility I may be admitted to the hospital tomorrow after my doctor appointment.  On Friday the bpp showed baby boy's cord flow is slightly diminished as well and baby girl did not have a great growth spurt. If my doc chooses to admit me to observe the babies for the next week, what do I wear at the hospital? I have a few of the comfortable yoga suits (comfy pants and a zip up) packed in my hospital bag for after my c section. But will they make me wear a gown the entire time? Should I bring regular clothes for during the day? It's just so weird to think of spending 7 days in a hospital just sitting around....I like to take care of myself.  Can I blow dry my hair? Haha I know these sound like lame questions but its sort of that gray area where I'm not sure what to do.  My mom would take the clothes and launder them for me however im just trying to keep any extra work for her at a minimum.  Thanks ladies!
TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image