1st Trimester

Intro plus a mini vent

Hello everyone!!
DH and I suffered from fertility issues but have finally been able to join the paif and 1st tri boards!!!! We are 8 weeks along and everything seems to be going well. After many years of ttc and treatment it feels good to be to this point. However morning sickness is certainly killer!!! Here's my mini vent though not really even a vent more of a damn the timing! very few ppl know we are expecting and with the holidays approaching it is getting harder to keep the secret!!! We have been asked to dog sit during the holidays and while we normally would it has been hard enough with m/s to take care of everything of our own to add another pet to that. We are also being asked to come places for holidays and the way I have been feeling I just don't want to go anywhere!! All of this is making it much harder to not just come out with it bc we can't just tell some of the ppl b word will certainly spread. We just can't think of good enough excuses without it being suspicious. What to do?!?! Thanks for letting me get that out :
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml