Breastfeeding

I hate nursing bras! Sorry Long

I FF and BF. At first I was weary of bf because I don't really know anyone who has done it. Surprisingly I enjoy it. It makes me feel powerful, lol. Unfortunately I don't produce enough to satisfy baby. Some days we can go almost into the evening without ff. I'm going back to work in January and I thought that if I really focus on bf that I would be able to that exclusively and build up enough of a supply to start a stash. I hated the thought of nursing in front of anyone but lately I can't stand always leaving the room to sit alone and nurse. When I go out, my breast start to ache after a few hours but I'm not ready to NIP so I give a bottle of formula. 

The other days I was at the mall enviously staring at a couple of moms nursing. They seemed so at ease so I decided that I should start practicing at home. But I can't get the hang of these nursing bras. The girl at motherhood measured me when I bought them and most of them are not very comfortable nor very functional. I need both hands to unclip them and three hands to put my boob and nursing pad back and clip it up. The only bra that I have some control over is from target and doesn't give much support or shape. How am I going to keep everything in place, hold baby and switch sides, and stay covered? I really want to feed baby wherever I go. I'm ready to get over feeling shy about it but I want to be discreet.  I want to eliminate formula if that's possible. Btw, I was 34b prior to pregnancy and still Fit in those bras but 36c in nursing bras. And camis with shelf bras did nothing for me before baby so I don't know if nursing camis will give me support.  Advice please.TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker