Breastfeeding

BF'ing and overnights

Hola!

So this is a repost from the single parents board, and I wanted to know what you all think.

DD has been visiting with her father per CO once every weekend for 6 hours. She's still nursing, but REFUSES to take her milk from anything except the boob. She'll sip it from her sippy cup a little, but that's it. Then when she gets home she goes to town nursing, as well as eating, apparently she won't eat much while with him either. I'm also told she has a hard time going to nap (at home she usually nurses to sleep for naps and bedtime, though other babysitters I have don't have this problem with her crying herself to sleep.) She's also super clingy for a few days after her visit. XH recently moved to another state and works full time so changing up visitation schedules is somewhat limited. I expected the clingyness after her visits to get better over time, instead its gotten slightly worst. 

Per CO, overnights are supposed to start the end of  February (which is just around the corner), once a month. Being she can't even nap without tears, I'm just worried how she's going to react to an overnight. I just don't want my little princess stressed out. Any and all advice welcome! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml