Pregnant after IF

Who to have when?

Hi Ladies

I need some help in deciding who to ask to come help when post-baby. My EDD is March 2. DH gets 2 days off work. Because he is a teacher, he also gets a week off around the 3rd week of March. I write the biggest exams of my life on April 3 and 4.

Both my mum and my in laws live across the country and need to plan when they are going to come. In my ideal world, I would just have my mum come both immediately after deliver and at the time of my exam. Realistically she can only come once. My in-laws want to come for 3 weeks in March. I told them I'd think about what help I need when and let them know. I find it very hard having them around and don't really want them either immediately post-delivery or at the time of my exam. (I would much rather have my own mum helping if I'm recovering post-c-section or am having trouble breast feeding!!!) Realistically, I'm going to need help during that month regardless. This is of course complicated by the fact I could deliver before or well after my EDD.

Any thoughts or suggestions on who I should ask to come when? This is stressing me out more than I'd like. I don't want to hurt feelings but given this is likely our only biological child I want to enjoy the time with my newborn but it is also going to be a very difficult period of time with new baby plus exam simultaneously.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml