Pregnant after IF

Spotting again

I have no idea how to feel anymore. After my huge scare day 1 of beta due to extremely low progesterone, I just can't help but feel like things are not going well. I have my first ultrasound on Monday and it is just under 7 weeks and I really hope it relieves some if my fears. I began spotting again Monday. Some red while using the bathroom only. Lasted about 20 to 30 minutes, but I say that and I mean only when I went to the bathroom, nothing in my underwear. Then it turned brown discharged and stopped. I called my nurse anyway and she said the RE wasn't concerned especially since my bloodwork that morning was fine, 6640 I think it was 18dp5dt and was rising and doubling normally. Just went to the bathroom now and have the red spotting again. Just when I go to the bathroom. I don't think I have cramps but I get so nervous when I see blood that I have butterflies so it is hard to tell how I feel. Plus my
Morning sickness which is more of a nighttime event, well all day but worse at night, that I think I just have an upset stomach. I tell myself I would know if I was cramping. I know some women bleed throughout first trimester or even the whole pregnancy but i also know it is s symptom of miscarriage. Any advice? I am trying to be patient and wait till Monday to know what is going on but I am scared. I think I do not need to worry unless it was heavy but I still plan to call my nurse tomorrow but just hoping to hear some things from you ladies, which helps more than the nurse most if the time!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml