Pregnant after IF

update on cholestasis. please calm me down!!!

Well, 2 out of 3 results came back bad.  1 was normal, the other was really low and the 3rd was really high.  All medical terms, so I have no idea what was low and what was high.  I should have wrote it down but I was too freaked out as she was telling me.  The other bile part of the test takes several days to come back so I asked if it was unreasonable to ask to stay at hospital and have him be monitored.  I said, I've been through rounds of IVF, ectopics, in shock and cardia arrest with thousands of dollars invested in this baby.  I'm not about to lose everything with just a few days left of his arrival.  I feel he should be monitored to see if he's in distress, his hb and movement ok until my last results come in.  Do you think I am being paranoid?  I'm waiting for nurse to call back.  She's asking dr if I can stay until results come in.  I mean, his movements are far and few in between now that he's running out of room and I don't wanna have to worry for next week and a half if he's dead.  Cause he can be fine one moment and dead the next.  Ugh, freaking out!  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml