Breastfeeding

Am I giving myself an oversupply?!

DS is currently 15 weeks old. From the beginning he has always taken both breasts at each feeding. I just went back to work at the beginning of this week and up to this point was EBF.  Around 8 weeks DS started sleeping through the night, which was great, except that I started waking up super engorged to the point where when he woke up he would only take one side since there was so much milk.  This was ok while I was home because I just pumped the other side and stuck it in the freezer for my stash.  When I pump that side in the morning I get about 5 oz. 

Now that I'm back at work DS needs +/- 12 ounces while I'm gone.  I pump three times at work and am getting 14 ounces, which is right around where I need to be.  I'm still doing that morning pump though, so total I'm getting 20 ounces of pumped milk a day.  I have an excellent freezer stash of about 150 ounces, so if I continue to pump the 14 ounces at work, I don't really need the 5 in the morning. 

The problem is if I drop the morning pump I'm pretty sure my boob will explode by the time I finally pump it! haha DS nurses around 8-8:30pm and then wakes around 7:30am.  If I drop my morning pump I would be going 14 hours without feeding from one side.  I don't think block feeding is the answer, as my output decreases throughout the day, ie.  7:30 am - nurse; 10:30am - 6 oz; 1:30pm - 4 oz; 4:30pm - 4 oz and when I was at home the only time he took one side was in the morning. 

Pumping is not exactly my favorite thing to do, and having an extra 15 minutes in the morning where I'm not strapped to my pump would be great!

Any advice for dropping that morning pump?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml