3rd Trimester

Dear substitute nurse at Dr's office... bite me! (vent)

Somehow my preggo brain has managed to lose the paper they gave me 31 weeks ago that lists what OTC meds are okay, so...

36 weeks without one issue that I didn't just wait until the next visit to ask the dr.  Now that I'm having an issue (non-emergent, so I waited until the office was open today to call but seriously in a LOT of discomfort) you have the audacity to 1) ask a question then talk over top of me while I'm trying to tell you my symptoms and 2) recommend OTC products and stress that I take them for the 7-10 days as recommended with complete disregard for the fact that my next visit is in 2 flipping days when I could get an actual diagnosis and not waste my time, money, or treating LO's home as a petri dish.  To top it all off, after 2 minutes, she actually had the audacity to tell me that she had to go because she had another call-- Hello!  I was on hold for 5 minutes waiting for you to leisurely come back from your lunch, what the heck makes their call more important than mine (labor aside)?

Sorry ladies, this one poked the mama bear the wrong way today, grrrrrrrr.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml