1st Trimester

I'm so frustrated and upset!

This is going to be mainly a venting board but any advice would be greatly appreciated as well. I recently just posted a work related post asking for advice on what I should do. How everyone at my work is treating me awful, I can't even talk to the HR department because she doesn't take me seriously either, and I feel like I'm about to break. If you read my previous post "Work Issues" It'll give a better understanding. But I am so fed up. It just keeps getting worse and worse and worse. Every time someone (the two main people) asks me to do something I get attitude, and if I ask how to do it, they laugh at me and roll there eyes. I've been here for 8 months now and still I get no respect from them. I'm 9 wks 1d pregnant and I'm scared. I feel so alone with everything that is going on. I'm compared to another pregnant women that I work with. How I should be A-OKAY because she is. Recently I've been very sick (m/s has kicked my butt) and I've recently had to go through a whole bunch of b/s with Medicaid and such, I've had several dr appt's and every time I ask for the time off I get a huff and puff and a "you're taking off again, whatever you're the one losing the money" Although the first 3 dr appts I had were to get my Medicaid straightened out, to see if I was okay etc. But nope, the other pregnant women has missed no days, has gone to 1 appt and feels just fine. I'm just "blowing it all out of proportion" I'm so tired of all this, and I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, I'm trying to just stick it out, but it's getting harder and harder every day because it just gets worse. And my emotions are running all hay wire which is not making the situation any better.. I'm crying every day in the bathroom here at work... There's only so much a person can bend before they break, and I've been bending for 7 out of the 8 months I've been here... I don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared, I have gone to my mom about it and my hubby, but I haven't told them everything because I'm just scared. I'm trying to stay strong and stick it out. But like I said. It's getting harder and harder to stay strong. And I'm scared. I'm getting no support from anyone at work, I actually had someone say to me a couple weeks ago "We're gonna have to do something about you because I'm not gonna handle you being emotional for 9 months" "that $h!t will just p!ss me off and I won't handle it" - that hurt me so bad....

I'm stuck and scared. For my health, my sanity and for my baby.