Multiples

Yay for 32 weeks!! Boo for "almost bedrest"!

The subject line pretty much sums up my post. On the one hand, I am super excited to be at 32 weeks....I know it's a big milestone, and I am very relieved to be here....and to know that my LOs are growing well (last growth scan they were 3 lb 13 and 3 lb 4....can't believe I already have 7 lbs of baby inside!) Big Smile

On the other.....the BH have definitely gotten ridiculous (probs b/c I have 7 lbs of baby in there...) and when I mentioned it to my OB on Friday he did a cervix check and, while I'm not dilated yet, thank God, I am definitely effacing.....soo he told me that I need to "really limit physical activity and errands for the next few weeks"....like not quite bedrest but just a step away from that. I'm glad to not be on strict bedrest (and honestly feel bad complaining at all since so many of you lovely ladies have had to deal w/ BR ....and for a much longer time!) but am definitely not enjoying the "wings clipped" feeling.....especially during a time of year when friends and family are getting together all the time, and there's so much to do....my choir is singing in a big concert tonight, and even though I had a feeling all along I wouldn't be able to participate at this point in my pregnancy, now I can't even go and listen to them.....just feeling like all these things that used to be part of my identity (teacher, singer, social butterfly) are getting stripped away bit by bit. But yeah, I'm just whining.....I *know* that this is just a short time, that everything is going to change even more when the LOs come, and that I want them and their health above everything else and I'd never be able to forgive myself if they came early just b/c I couldn't slow myself down....but I'm indulging in a mild pity party today nonetheless.....so thanks for bearing with me. Tongue Tied

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
imageimage