Breastfeeding

Need help - Daycare fridge freezes my milk

I do not send frozen milk to daycare.  I pump daily and send fresh milk from the day(s) just prior.  When I picked up left over milk last week I realized some of the milk was frozen.  When I looked today at what was in their fridge, the bottles in the front of the fridge were liquid but the bottles pushed toward the back were again  frozen.  I asked the worker in the class about it and she said the fridge is kept at the temperature required by the state. 

So here's my question... if my milk is frozen at some point and then thawed, does the "use within 24 hours" rule then apply?  Or can it be used more than 24 hours later as long as the milk is only days old (no more than a week old)?  In other words, if I pumped milk on Sunday, it gets frozen in the back of the fridge on Monday and then thaws Tuesday, can they use it on Friday?  For fresh milk, the answer would be yes, since it's not that old.  Does freezing and then thawing cause recent fresh milk to spoil quicker somehow?  Or as long as it's used within a week, frozen or not, I would guess it would be fine.  Thoughts?  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml