Pregnant after IF

Need Advice - Announcing Twins to Cousin With Vanishing Twin

Hi all! I haven't really posted over here yet with this pregnancy, but I have a question and was hoping some of you might be able to give me some advice. I am getting ready to tell my family that I am pregnant with twins. They don't know that we were doing IF treatments, but I'm sure they will suspect once they hear I am carrying twins. Anyway, I have a cousin whose wife I currently pregnant from an IVF cycle. They were very open from the beginning, and I know she had a vanishing twin early on. We aren't really close and only talk a couple times a year when we see each other at family events. But they are still family. Anyway, I don't know if I am thinking too much about this but I was wondering how I should tell them. Usually I would just let them hear through the family grapevine. Do you think this is still ok or should I send them a letter or maybe an email to tell them myself. Do you think they will be upset by my news? I want to go about this the right way, but I don't know what that is. What do you think? Thanks so much for your help!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml