Dads & Dads-to-be

What would you do with 550M?

I would have put this on the 5 Things Thursday, but the drawing is tonight, was just curious, if you won the $550,000,000 Powerball jackpot... what would you do and what would you buy?  Did you buy any tickets?

Me?  If I won the whole thing by myself and got $360,000,000 (that is what you get pre-tax if you take it all at once, versus the 30 payments)... figure you'd see about 200M of it.  At that point, my parents and in-laws would probably see 5M each, my brother, sister and brother-in-law would probably get about 2M each and each of our 1st cousins would get 500K.  Our grandparents would be set too, but don't know how much they'd get offhand.  Maybe an annual allotment of 50-100K.  Either way, about 20M would be given to family (at which point they'd likely not get any more $).  After that, I would get a bigger house and allow all of the kids to get their own room, have a nice home theater and a game room.  I'd get us new cars, nothing extravagant, just nice new ones.  We'd do some traveling and mostly, we'd save/invest a large portion.