Pregnant after IF

my own mini vent - with a happy ending

just had a crappy week so far with work....won't go into too much detail but basically spoke with my boss yesterday during an afternoon meeting and he was kind of a dink. basically made me feel like if i choose not to come back after maternity, it's no big deal. i know he might have been trying to de-stress me, but all he did was make me feel like i'm not valued as an employee and my work doesn't matter. ugh.

on a positive note, had another BPP yesterday with a doc appointment following. we didn't want a 3D ultrasound but the tech turned the screen on so fast that we didn't have time to tell her. even though baby boy's face was hiding, we got to see part of baby girl's. it was actually pretty cool and not freaky like some of the other ones i've seen (her face wasn't all squished in fluid haha) so it was a nice ending to a crappy day.

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image