1st Trimester

New to 1st Trimester

Hello all! I haven't had much time to get on here as of late with job interviews and such. My husband and I recently found out we are are expecting our first child together (his second my first). We had been trying the just let things happen for about 14 month and finally decided that I would start temping as my doctor had asked me to. Apparently that was enought to scare my body into doing what I wanted it to, because with the first month of charting everthing just happened to be done accidentally at the right time! This is all I have wanted for as long as I can remember and I just keep telling myself that I should really be enjoying this way more than I am! I am fighting through the non-stop nausea and all day cramping. There is next to nothing that I want to or maybe should say can eat without getting nauseated or throwing up. I sure do hope that this will get better in due time, however in the mean time I try to suck hard candy and it seems to help slightly. I don't know if there is anyone else in Wisconsin on this particular board if so shoot me a message and maybe we are close that we can get together sometime!

I wish you all the best of luck and a happy and healthy 9 months. I really hope to get to know you all well!!