Breastfeeding

need reassurance that yes, I can pump at work!

I am a school teacher, and I don't know if it is just my school or all teaching moms are like this, but I have been feeling, pretty much since September, that I have absolutely no time during the day now that I am pumping.  I have two prep periods during the day and a 25 minute lunch period and teach 6 period, 3 different courses.  Based on how LO wakes and eats (normally) in the morning, I pump during 1st period prep, then pump during lunch, eat during 6th period prep (which happens to be right after lunch) and then next time is feeding LO before bed.  Most days, I feel I am running around like crazy before my next class starts, trying to get my copies, do paperwork, grading, getting materials and setting up labs.  Two days a week we have meetings before school, i have to check bags for 20 minutes before 1st period, I have students in my room for tutoring/extra help three days a week after school and a meeting after school once a week (all required), and sometimes get called to sub for other teachers in the building.  The last few weeks, especially today, I've been thinking that it would just be easier to give up pumping during the day and just give formula.  I've been lucky so far to BF entirely and would love to make it to a year, but it's getting just so hard/annoying/stressful/etc. to do this at work. 

Is it just me/in my head?  or is my school expecting too much of me?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml