Breastfeeding

Need help with leaking. Advice?

Background: DD is 7 weeks, DS is 2 1/2 and I only breastfed with him for a short while due to some issues he and I had. I will be returning to work in 5 weeks.

Problem: I have trouble finding a consistent time to pump with having a very active 2 1/2 year old. I feel like this may be my problem with leaking but I'm not sure. I leak at night, during the day, when I'm out. It's not all the time - just random times. Today I was only away for 2 hours and my DD had been fed before I left (although I think I may have fed twice accidentally on one side in a row). I started leaking so bad with 2 pads on one side. Overall breastfeeding is going okay. I've had some issue with oversupply. I don't know if it's still oversupply or the fact that I'm confusing my body with pumping at different times.

Can anyone offer any insight or advice? Thanks so much!

Edit: I should have added that I do breastfed not EP and am trying to build a stash for going back to work and being able to go out while the grandparents watch my children. Thanks for all of your thoughts!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker