1st Trimester

Are headaches and dizziness normal?

Ever since about 2 weeks ago I've been getting really bad headaches. I am trying really really hard not to take anything for it because I just don't want to hurt the baby in any way (even though I know the doctor said it was okay to take Tylenol) but I still want to be extra safe. Some days I wake up with the headaches and they kind of fizzle away slowly, and some days they're so bad I can't even see straight. When I stand up my vision goes blurry and my head feels like it's being squished. I get a headache every day, and I've been taking my vitamins. I've been eating normally (or try to even when I'm nauseous) I'm just worried about these stupid headaches. I got migraines a lot when I was a kid and I'd say once every 5-6 weeks while on my period. I have talked to a doctor about it, but she wasn't very nice and not very helpful to me. She just told me to take Tylenol... =/

Are there any extra vitamins I can/should take? Or is there any kind of tea I can drink? I'm trying to do everything as natural as possible =)