Dads & Dads-to-be

First Time Dad-to-Be acting CRAZY!

My boyfriend and I unexpectadly got pregnant (we are both 31 and have good jobs; we live together and were planning on getting engaged sometime this year). Ever since I told him I was pregnant he's been picking fights with me, talking to me about "maybe we should break up..." and just in general not acting like himself. He is a wonderful man but he is also very anxiety-ridden and a bit of an extremist when it comes to relationships (whenever we fight, even over something small, he goes straight to breaking up and is fine two days later, we say he has PMS for men) We decided we weren't going to tell too many people yet, as I am only between 5 and 7 weeks pregnant but I feel like maybe he should talk to someone about it because he's obviously not handling it well and his moods are bringing me down and starting to question our relationship. HELP!!! Im trying to be/get excited about the prospect of this bundle of joy growing inside of me but he's starting to not only ruin that but make me very uneasy about my living situation (I moved into his house).