1st Trimester

Insecticides

I just did something rather dumb. We haven't sealed up the little holes at the bottom of the windows. This is where I suspect a lot of the critters come in. Well, I happened to notice a trail of ants from the window leading to some crumbs I haven't swept up yet. 

I grabbed the mortein spray (which is a cockroach killer but will kill nearly any small creepy crawly). I sprayed the ant trail, and I used it as a barrier under that part of the window. I hate bugs, and I honestly..kind of forgot that I'm pregnant. I'm 6 weeks pregnant.

As some of the fume hit my nose, I realized that I had made a terrible mistake. I opened up windows and will keep it open for at least the half hour or so and turned on the AC fan. There's nothing else I can do now other than get out of the house! It wasn't an extreme amount, but the ant trail was about 3 m. long, and I had sprayed all of it.

I've been trying to look it up and all I can find is that it's not a good thing. Well, duh. I just want to find out how worried I should be by this one-time exposure. Does anyone have any definitive information?