1st Trimester

Spotting... Going crazy!

Hello! I wanted to see if anyone has experienced this before... I'm going crazy!

I'm about 6 weeks today.
A week ago when I wiped I had two tiny drops of bright red blood in my cervical mucous... Called the doctor who said it was normal didn't even worry. Then a couple days later I had a lot more brownishred spotting, which went away until Wednesday, when I got more after a bowel movement. I was home for Thanksgiving and called my mom's gyno. She brought me in for an ultrasound and said everything looked ok, the fetal pole was about .18 cm but she couldn't find a heartbeat yet.

I've since been spotting brownishred not enough for a pad or anything throughout the day only when wiping. I'm seriously going crazy! I'm worrying that my body is trying to miscarry. I have been trying to relax and reassure myself, but there is nothing scarier than wiping and seeing blood when you are pregnant.

Any similar stories or reassurance would be greatly appreciated. I hate going to the bathroom and wondering what is going to happen!