Breastfeeding

HELP! Baby WILL NOT nurse (8+ months) :( :(

I consider myself a seasoned BFer and I feel like we've had a couple of minor nursing strikes  - never before bed or middle of the night or first thing in the morning, but certainly during day hours. This is the worst so far. Going on nearly a week now, DD has not nursed for longer than 30 seconds but usually refuses to latch altogether.  I've tried everything imaginable and it's heartbreaking. I am not ready to wean :( I hate pumping but that's what I've been doing. She even refuses bottles sometimes as well. I'm sure she's teething... though she has no visible teeth yet. I've tried giving her teething tablets or Advil but nothing changes the fact that when we go to nurse, either in the rocking chair or while I'm holding her, she makes sure her whole body goes limp, turns away from me, gives me all the body language basically saying HELL NO and even pushing my boobs away from her. She'll wait until I get a bottle. And if I'm not fast enough, she'll yell until I produce it. She has latched occasionally before bed or in the middle of the night, but I don't think she really sucks or gets anything out and then she quits in seconds.  I sincerely can't remember when she last nursed. Ugh days and days now... what can I do or try?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml