1st Trimester

Implantation Bleeding? (or not) and Low HGC?

Two questions for the group:

1. Did anyone else have implantation bleeding? I believe that is what I had. About a week before my period was due, I had light bleeding 1 day and very light spotting for 3. Since this didn't seem normal for me and I was ttc I took a test and it was positive! However...

2. Is an hgc level of 97 too low for 4 weeks past lmp? I was told to go to the ER after the bleeding/positive pregnancy test and that was the level. 24 hours later with another blood test it was just under 300 but the doctor told me that she still thought that I was going to miscarry..I hopefully will find out about another test that I had today to see if things have improved... Everywhere I read about hgc it seems that doubling in 24 hrs would be good, but the doctor said this means I will miscarry! Well since then (been 1 week) I have had no bleeding and have pregnancy symptoms such as sore boobs.. 

Hopefully you can find my questions in this rant..I have been a mess for a week now just wanting to know what is going on..would love any opinion.