1st Trimester

Pants Vent

I have not been able to button my jeans for about a week now bc of bloat so I decided to go shopping for some maternity pants.  I have heard wonderful things about Old Navy and Gap so I went to the local outlet mall to have a little shopping spree.  WELL, they don't sell their maternity clothes at their outlet stores, just online or in the Gap's case, at their regular store (45 minutes the other direction).  I was so upset that I almost cried but I sucked it up and decided to go to JC Penny.  WELL, they don't sell their maternity stuff at their stores anymore either!  Target has a maternity section and is close to my local JCP, so I decided to go their next....and they had one type of jean, one type of black pants, and one type of khaki pants and none of them smaller than a size 8.  I almost started to cry in the middle of the store.  I was so proud of myself for holding it together (stupid hormones!).  Instead, I ended up buying some Christmas presents for my DS.

So does anyone know of stores that sell maternity clothes in their stores?  I would like to try them on since I do not know what size I am.  I had lost 30lbs before getting pregnant.  I am really short (5'1) and need to check length as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml