1st Trimester

*Update* It's not goodbye!

As some of you may remember, I was going into the ER this morning to figure out if I had miscarried and why I had that scary bleeding episode. With my history - it was pretty easy to believe that I had lost the baby. Turns out I jumped the gun!! I've never been so happy to be so wrong! Big Smile Three ultrasounds later they couldn't determine the cause of the bleeding but they did assure me that my baby was still there!! I am so thrilled and relieved, words just can't do justice to how I felt watching the LO kick and flip around on the screen. I had to struggle to contain my emotions. The heart was beating at 174 bpm, and I found out that I'm actually measuring 10 wks and 5 days. Almost out of the 1st trimester, yay! My hcg levels were also tested and found to be at 109,174. One of the doctors thought it could have been be subchorionic bleeding, but she couldn't say for sure as the ultrasounds showed nothing unusual. I'm still spotting a bit, but it's now brownish colored and quite slow, so I am not too concerned about it. Thanks to everyone who was rooting for me, I am so glad that I get to stay on this board with you all!

Just remembered I had taken a photo on my phone, so I edited to add that. It's not showing up on my browser for some reason though.

TTC since 2004 Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. BabyFetus Ticker