1st Trimester

It's almost time..

I am winding down on the first trimester, and about to spill the beans to all the family and friends who don't already know.  I have one person who I am actually worried about telling.  It's a cousin of mine who has been causing A LOT of drama lately.  She's been trying to conceive as well, and actually said to me on my wedding night "if you get pregnant before me, I am going to be so jealous".

A little backstory - She's almost 39 and has been tryign w/ her fiance for a little while now.  She's SUPER gungho about it, and actually sent me Taking Charge of Your Fertility while I was on my honeymoon (I appreciate it, since it worked,but for her to say she would be jealous, to sending me the book.............?)  Anyway, she's been a bit off her rocker lately... She's been blatantly lying to people that consider her a close friend about her personal life.... For instance.. She's telling people she's a foster mom, and a single parent.  The woman has NO kids and is NOT a foster parent!  Then, she's telling the same people that her and her fiance are no longer... I just saw them a few weeks ago and they are definitely still together.  WTH!? Of course I am really concerned about her lies.. I don't understand why she's acting the way she is.. She's very erratic, and no, she's not on any fertility medications...

I've cut ties with her for other reasons recently, but she's still family and I am super   close to her sister.  What do I do? Do I tell her like I would tell everyone else (in a text message.. nothing fancy), or should I just keep it moving since we haven't been in contact these past few weeks? I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I also don't want her to try to make me feel bad about her not being able to conceive (b/c trust me, she WILL do that.. she's a biotch like that).

I have to see her at Christmas, which is fine b/c there are so many of us, I can easily steer clear, but regardless, she's going to find out.. I just need help figuring out which way she should find out.. from me, or someone else.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml