Pregnant after IF

Thankful Monday

So I feel the need for a thankful Monday as I discovered this week that we have mice in the house :p, it's just super annoying and it is interrupting my sleep! lol

Okay so I am thankful for my mom. We were figuring out maternity benefits and I was stressed out cuz money was going to be tight while I was off. So my mom was helping me and she made the comment "okay how much did you make last year" so I told her. And she's like "no your gross income". I felt like the biggest idiot!! hahaha. I'd been calculating things from net income not gross income. So to say the least money will not be nearly as tight as I predicted while I'm off.

I'm also thankful for my DH. He finished reading "The Birth Partners Handbook" and we talked about different techniques mentioned in the book. I asked him how he felt about being in the labour room and he told me he's feeling pretty confident in his role and that he has a good idea of what to do. Which I am thankful for b/c he was freaking out at the thought of labour when I was in 1st trimester lol.

Diagonsed PCOS
TTC since May 2009
First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
Dec 27- third miscarriage
May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers