Breastfeeding

Upcoming surgery worries...

Hi girls! Unfortunately, I am to have my gallbladder removed in a few weeks, and I am very worried about my supply dropping. 

I just experienced a major drop out of the blue around 5 months (almost half of what I was getting when I pump at work). It hasn't seemed to affect DS... Just shorter nursing sessions, but a happy baby with wet and dirty diapers otherwise. 

I have got plenty of milk in the freezer to last DS through the day of surgery since I won't be able to BF due to the medications, and probably have enough for about a month should something happen to my supply. 

My plan is to just pump ASAP after surgery, and continue to pump or nurse every 3ish hours if I'm able. 

I am a tough momma who didn't need pain meds after birth or anything, and have had surgeries much worse than this... But I am just worried about my supply totally dropping off, especially since I feel like it has already taken a major hit as of late.

Any advice or even encouragement would be great! Anyone of you with similar experiences?? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml