Pregnant after IF

Question about "stress" and vent

Vent: So I've had a lot of added stress last week into the weekend. I recently was told by management I'm not allowed to remain in my new position because I'm pregnant. Then they changed their mind and said I could stay. After I told them my decision they gave me a hard time about it. I was basically on adrenaline rush all of last week during work then stressed about losing my job at home. Had a few arguments with DH the weekend. I made arrangements with my old manager to have tomorrow off for my monitoring appointment with my RE. I was just told she forgot to fix my schedule and that I have to go into work. Even after I told her I really need to have my ultrasound done because I'm worried about all the stress from last week. I don't think I've had a day where I didn't cry since Wednesday thanks to insensitive upper management.

Question: Do you think I should be worried about the baby and the added super stress? I have to reschedule my monitoring appointment to Tuesday. I don't know if I should call my RE and tell them what happened. I already called & left a message to reschedule my appointment to Tuesday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml