Pregnant after IF

Stomach Bug Opinion (Long and Sorry)

Thursday I had the stomach bug pretty bad. I spent the wee hours of the morning with, sorry if TMI, diarrhea and then a little later in the morning two bouts of vomitting. I drank as much as could, but not much stayed put until later in the evening (a bottle of giner ale and 1/2 of large gatorade is what stayed) and ate some saltines and a jello cup. By Friday I was slowly able to add more liquids and solid foods into my system and eating normally by last night. I haven't had any cramps or bleeding and I saw my two babies in the midst of this sickness on Thursday happy, active, and being stubborn with strong heartbeats. This allowed me to rest easy that they are okay and I still feel they are okay, but don't know if I should call my doctor or not. (I know I am the only one who can makes this call in the end, but I am not really sure what the doctor could do at this piont.)

I noticed the stomach area under my boobs feels tighter when I am standing and moving around almost as if my muscles are tight or stretching. Also, some possible gas still going on. Stick out tongue In your expereince is this normal  at this stage or should I be concerned? I am not worried, but don't know if I should be. I also know that this undecided piece of me right now could be coming from the fact that I just addressed all of our pregnancy announcements and it has me feeling anxious.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml