Breastfeeding

Six months supply drop

I'm officially not keeping up with DS2's demands.  At his 6mo checkup, his weight percentile had dropped from 15% to 10%, even though we had already started solids (for only a few weeks).  His pedi suggested upping his nursing, but I already nurse twice in the morning, he gets 2-3 4oz bottles at DC, and he nurses twice at night.  I nurse if he wakes up at night, but he is STTN more often now, or not wanting to nurse if he wakes.  So DC started making sure he got all three bottles, when before the 3rd bottle was only about once a week or so.  I used to produce 12oz easily each day, but now I'm getting less than 8oz.  I also need extra 2-3 a day for mixing with his solids.  I've quickly running through my freezer stash and pumping some nights after bedtime and on weekends during naps.  I still can't keep up!  It really makes me sad because I used to put at least 2-3 bags in the freezer every week! 

I know there's a natural drop at 6 and 9 months, but does it pick back up?  What have you done to increase supply that actually works?  I've been trying oatmeal, I have some Mother's Milk Tea, but I would need to drink it three times a day (not happening).  Do lactation cookies really work, and how often do you eat them?  Any tips and tricks would really be appreciated.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml