July 2012 Moms

Jumping the gun

So last year my friend got married in July. DH and I got married in October. We both started trying to conceive immediately.
I obviously had me a honeymoon baby, but she has yet to conceive and doesn't talk much about it. According to my husband who is good friends with hers, they NEVER have sex. As in 2 to 3 months with out. So she's clearly not trying very hard. BUT. I am going to have to tell her eventually that I'm pregnant with another one.

I don't know how to go about this. Part of me thinks she shouldn't be pissed because she's not really trying. And part of me feels bad and hopes she doesn't resent me.

Let me add this is the same friend I have done done serious complaining about since getting pregnant. Telling me things like I need to do research and not vaccinate and shouldn't be letting her in a room when the tv is on. And shouldn't let people touch her unless they've used antibacterial hand sanitizer stuff. All crazy stuff IMO. Also, I'm in the germs are good camp and don't even own any hand sanitizer. And don't insist on people washing their hands everytime they want to touch my child.

Ugh I deviated. Sorry.

Anyway, should I be worried when I do eventually tell her I'm Prgnant again? Should I tell er specifically? Or let we find out whatever way we decide to let others know.....?
Again, a little early. Bit I don't want to hurt her.

ETA bump mobile you are the devil. Sorry for spelling and typos.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml