1st Trimester

8 yrs. old, doesn't want to be forgotten

So, we told my two boys bout the baby the other night and my 8 year old went to school crying the next day when his teacher asked why, he replied that he didn't want to be forgotten. Just broke my heart. Do you ladies have any ideas on how to include him more on this baby planning in hopes that he will get excited? He is a very sweet and emotional kid, I don't want to see him upset, but we are having a baby and that's that. He will not be forgotten and I've told him a dozen times since then, but he still worries. I need fresh ideas for making him feel more secure with his position in our family as my first born child who changed my life for the better before anything else did. I just want to do something for him that will make him know I love him and b/c he is my first, he will ALWAYS hold that very special place in my heart that none of my other children ever will. Not to sound like I have favorites, but there is something different with the first child, a bond that I have with him, I don't have with my second son. It is different with them both and I am glad for that.
BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker