July 2012 Moms

Of coooourse, why not?

Yes DH, why don't you come home unannounced in the middle of your workday to freak the living hell out of me by coming in our front door, which we never use? Also, if you'd like to bring your creepy coworker in with you that I've met all of once into our home to use the bathroom that's also the laundry room, I'm totally fine with that.
Oh, and thankfully our living room is "clean" because you sold the couches two nights ago and we now have a classy make do futon in our empty living room along with baby toys. Can I also thank you for when you "cleaned" all the junk out of the living room by throwing it in the bathroom that you expect your coworker to use? Or shall he go upstairs and use the baby's bathroom, or even better, our ensuite?
Grayson really appreciated being woken up from his nap 20 minutes in, and the dog really enjoyed getting riled up and breaking a glass off the counter. Oh what's that? You want to raid our fridge too because the lunch I packed this morning got left at the shop? Sure!
Have I mentioned I'm braless and in sweats and haven't brushed my hair or teeth today because, oh get this full circle, it's laundry day and I've been busy sorting all that out..in the laundry room/bathroom.
Always love to see my DH, don't always love his ability to warn me of these things...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml