Breastfeeding

At my wits end w/6 day old LO

I'm new to the BF board but have been lurking for months.  

I have been EBF LO since birth, and it has been going relatively well.  My milk came in on day 5-6, has plenty of wet and poopy diapers (7-8 wet diapers, 4 poop a day)

LO slept well last night, we woke him up for feed at 2ish am, then again at 7am.  He feeds for ~30mins each time (both breasts).

Since 7am, he fed again at 9am, 11am.  Then starting at noon, he basically was nursed nonstop for 90 minutes.  Every time he fell asleep and released his latch,  I would hold him upright but then he'd start crying and rooting again.  I re-offered him the breast and he'd feed, fall asleep, let go of his latch.  And the whole process repeats itself.  I did not get up from my seat for the entire time until DH came back from errands and took LO from me.  LO acted like he has been starving for hours.  

I'm at my wits end - DH finally rocked LO to sleep so that we could eat lunch.  He slept for 30 mins and now crying again.  I'm about to feed him - but here are my 2 questions:

1) any reason why he's acting like this - as if he's been starving?  My milk has come in and they were very full at 2am and at 6am - feeding LO relieved the pressure.

2) LO has NOT napped at all since 8:30am except for 20 minutes during lunch. It's now 2:30pm.  

Both of us are just frustrated... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml