Breastfeeding

Pain on the left side

I am a stm and bf ds for 7 months, so this isn't my first rodeo. My mom is a LC, but she just kinda brushes me off. But here's the deal...

I just had my baby on Friday. My right breast is fine. It is a little tender, but its nothing abnormal. I attribute it to thing a newborn and my nipples needing to get used to bfing again. I do notice it is getting more sensitive though.

My left nipple is incredibly sore. It makes me not want to feed her on that side because I know the pain will come. It hurts so bad that it makes me grit my teeth and groan when she latches on.

At first I thought it was my body getting used to bfing again, but it is getting worse. I have her open her mouth as fast as she can so she can take as much as possible in her mouth, but it's like her mouth isnt big enough to get a great latch. She ends up just being able to take the nipple with barely any areola.

Idk what to do because it hurts so bad. I can't really fo anything about her mouth getting bigger and I dont know how to get her latch better since her mouth is as wide as it can go.

any advice or anything?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml