July 2012 Moms

I have to share this!.. NBR

The hospital we used for LO's birth turned us over to a collection agency 30 days after LO's birth. Yep- 30 DAYS! We were shocked but both the agency and the hospital can't answer any of our questions. I have this SAME number call me starting at 7am and ending at 9pm. DH talked to them 3 times and gave them all of his contact information and told them to start contacting him because he deals with our finances. Today was my last straw with the constant phone calls. I guess because LO was up most all night because he's sick and I'm just exhausted but I had just had my feel of it. The lady was VERY rude. I told her that she has all of DH's information and to please contact him from here on out. She asked me "Well, maam, why aren't you paying this and making him do it?" I told her "He works and I stay home.." B!#$%^ says "Must be nice..." I almost lost it! So we keep going back and forth and then I told her.. again.. "Contact DH, he will take care of this!" She said "Well, I guess you need to stay on your DH about paying your bills huh?!" WTH!? I told her "I think that's a little over your pay scale to be telling me what I need to do with my husband.. you crazy B!@#!$ quit calling my phone!!!"

-Now, I've been a telemarketer before. It's not easy and everyone hates you. But this woman stepped way out of line. I do know one thing, we will NOT be using that hospital again for the next child. Before I even went into labor, they wanted us to start making payments on our hospital bill.. including our hospital stay/epidural. I don't get that whatsoever. What would of happened if I had LO at home and had already made payments? You think they'd pay me back? ha! UGH! What a day.. and it's not even lunch... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml