July 2012 Moms

omg why?!? Please sleep :

Okay I will try to make this short. From 0 to 2.5 months he slept at least one 5 hour strertch a night., and only woke twice to eat. We were also cosleeping. At 2.5 months he began waking up every 1 to 2 hours every single night. It was awful, or so I thought.

Two weeks ago at four months exactly we transitioned him from bedsharing to his crib in his own room. It went surprisingly well. For the past two weeks we consistently got 5 hour stretches again and 10 to 12 hours of sleep total at night. We even got our first 8 hour stretch three nights ago.

Well yesterday night he slept 3 hours and woke up, wide awake. It took 2.5 hours to get him back to sleep, after which he woke every 45 minutes. I got NO sleep.

Last night he slept 30 minutes, woke up it took three tries to get him back down an hour later. From there he woke up an hour later, again took several tries to get him to stay asleep. He woke up two more time after that, and up for the day at 5:30 am.

I have gotten 3 broken hours of sleep in 2 days. None if my family can watch him, and DH is sleeping because he works nights. Idk if DS is teething or what?!?! I THOUGHT the previous up every hour was early four month wakeful.... now I am terrified it wasn't and that we are hitting it now. I haven't slept more than 2 hours at a time since the beginning of September :

Just needed to vent :'
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml