July 2012 Moms

Not feeling good or needs sleep training?

Ugh! I am totally not a fan of CIO, to each their own but we are not. I however am not totally against sleep training just would rather not have to do it. So my question is LO normally sleeps well when he feels good. He will "normally" go from 8 until 1 then up at 5 then up for good at 7. He even some days will go from 8 til 5 then up for good about 7. But then when he either has a runny nose or just seems to not feel the best he is up like every hour. I just feel like that is normal for babies and that I do not need to sleep train him for this waking because he needs me. But I am getting REALLY worn down from lack of sleep. When babies are sick or teething and are learning sleep training do the rules still apply? What do you ladies think? I do not really want to invest a ton of time reading into it just to have him get over this stupid cold and then go back to sleeping awesome. 

Edit: He goes down with no issues and does not have issues napping. He will just start to wake every hour ish at about 11 at night.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml