Indiana Babies
Options

Crazy weekend

So by now everyone around has heard of the explosion in indy. Our weekend was crazy. At 1101 pm exact our entire house shook, kiddo woke screaming, pictures falling. It was the loudest boom I have ever heard. We live .08 miles from the explosion in an adjoining neighborhood. We have listened the past 3 days to almost non stop helicopters overhead, police blocking roads. Right after it happened my husband, a firefighter jumped in his car and was on scene. Its a little sureal around here right now. I just hug my kiddo. She has refused to stay in her bed all night since and i honestly dont mind. I woke this morning with my whole family in bed together. At almost the same x as the explosion another firefighter took his own life in our area. I just thank god my family is safe despite a "war zone" just a few streets away. We have a rule in our house that we kiss and say love you before bed and before leaving. It just means so much more!!!
2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker