1st Trimester

Goodbye for now... (warning:m/c related)

I'm devastated to say that I'll be leaving you ladies.

I woke up yesterday morning to a lot of blood and some tissue in my underwear. I was freaking out, sobbing, and woke up DH and told him something was wrong. Then I called my doctor's office and spoke with the midwife on call and she said that I was miscarrying and unfortunately there isn't anything she could do. She told me to call her tomorrow (today) to go in for blood work and an exam and I only needed to go to the hospital if I was bleeding extremely heavily. I continued to bleed throughout the day yesterday, at times light and others more heavily but never enough to warrant going to the ER. It was incredibly difficult to have to go through it and not be able to do a thing about it.

I've never felt so sad in my entire life. I had just told my parents the night before that they were going to be grandparents and they were so happy and excited. I still can't believe this is really happening. My appointment is at 1 today. The best I can hope for is that there are no issues and I won't need a D&C.

I hope that I'll be back to this board in the not too distant future with a baby that I get to keep. I wish all you ladies the best and hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml